26. Recommend your favorite products: If you’re an e-commerce site, share a list of your top sellers or highest-rated products. If you’re a service provider, share a list of the products that help you succeed in your business.
27. Share random tips: Periodically post a random tip or trick your followers would find useful. Hint: using random tip numbers adds interest to your post (e.g. Tip #256: __________)
28. Link to your most popular blog post: Give a brief intro to the post and explain why it’s your most read and shared post.
29. Provide a recommendation:Share the love by recommending a business you’ve worked with successfully in the past.
30. Share a work/life balance tip: Your social media followers want to know you’re a real person with the same struggles as them. Share a tip you’ve learned for balancing work, life and family.
31. Ask for advice: Pose a hypothetical question and ask your followers what they would do in that situation.
32. Take a trip down memory lane: Share photos of old logos, websites or your very first product.
33. Random posts that show you’re a real person: For instance, what you had for dinner last night or what you’re doing this weekend.
34. Share popular Reddit topic: Visit Reddit’s Trending Subreddit page to find popular and trending topics to post about.
35. Recommend someone else to follow on social media: Share a link to someone else’s social media profile and encourage your fans to ‘like’ or follow them.
36. Share a Pinterest board: If your customers are on Pinterest (hint: if your demographic is educated, high-income females, they probably are), share a Pinterest board via Facebook or Twitter.
37. Share a comic or meme: Getting your customers to laugh with you is a great way to start building relationships.
38. Post a video testimonial: Share a video review; or better yet, ask your social media followers to submit their own video testimonials.
39. Recommend a colleague on LinkedIn: Encourage your connections to reach out to someone who acts as a valuable resource for your business.
40. Hold a photo contest: Ask for photo submissions and then get your fans to vote. Share the winning photos, too!
41. Share a trending Twitter topic:Use Topsy to find content that’s popular and trending on Twitter.
42. Hold a debate on social media:This can go downhill pretty quickly, so be sure to stay on top of it!
43. ‘Caption this’: Post a photo and ask your fans to come up with creative or funny captions.
44. YouTube video: Find a cute or inspirational video and promote it to your fans or followers.
45. Tag another Facebook page:Generate some good karma by helping to promote another business.
46. Share breaking industry news:Stay on stop of what’s going on in your industry or niche by using Google Alerts.
47. Share country-specific holidays:Wish your followers from around the world happy holidays (a full list of worldwide holidays can be found here).
48. Share (and ask for) predictions:For instance, “I predict that Germany will win the World Cup. Who do you think will win?”.
49. Offer a free e-book: Build your email list while generating some goodwill with your fans.
50. Ask for questions: Let your fans ask you anything.